YOOOOOOOOO THIS IS PERFECT ON SO MANY LEVELS
You Know Kendrick is Killing it , when Pharell got the SQUIDWARD face just vibing!!
Do you ever go through those phases where you don’t feel like talking to anyone for a few days, not because you’re mad but simply because you just don’t feel like it?
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
please follow my other blog! :)
Bacon Cups Tutorial
Please follow 3dible!! 3dible is the sister blog to The Cake Bar on tumblr! Mainly posts savory food!!!
*** make sure you put a baking pan/cookie sheet under the upside cupcake/muffin pans so you don’t cause a fire if the oil hits bottom of oven. This is very important. A fire can easily be caused if you don’t do this